Twin Mills Camping Resort
1675 W SR 120 Howe, IN 46746
CAMPGROUND RULES & REGULATIONS
- Speed limit on the entire premises is 5 and 10mph as posted. Please limit driving in park. No bicycles shall be rode after dark unless they have lights and reflectors. Flashlights do not constitute a light. No bikes to be rode between 11:00 pm and 7:00 am.
- No dirt bikes, motorized bikes, electric or gas scooters, mopeds, or ATV’s are allowed. No battery operated “power wheels” allowed off of your site.
- Motorcycles must be driven only to and from site only cruising is not permitted in the campground.
- Check-in time is 2:00 p.m. Check-out is 2:00 p.m. for campsites and 11:00 a.m. for cabins & cottages (i.e. park models).
- No more than 2 vehicles per site. Do not change site without office approval.
- Do not move fire rings and please put out fires when leaving. Fire must remain inside the fire ring (Hollow logs for campfires may not be taller than 3 feet and must fit inside the fire ring). Picnic tables are not to be removed from campsite.
- Clothes lines are dangerous. Remove them when leaving site.
- Consider your neighbors and keep radio, TV, stereo & voices low. Excessive noise will not be tolerated at anytime.
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- No minor children under the age of 18 may camp without parent or legal guardian supervision at all times. Children under 18 years of age are not allowed off their campsite after 11:00p.m. without a parent or legal guardian. Must be 21 years of age to rent campsite/cabin/RV.
- State Board of Health regulations require that waste water be caught in a closed container & disposed of in dump stations or campground sewer systems.
- Do not trench around tents or dig on any sites.
- Your rent covers one household. A household constitutes 2 adults and children living at home, that are claimed on income taxes, and cannot exceed 8 people. Each campsite is rented per household. Any additional campers must register and pay $3 per/day per/person. Maximum number in rentals is for the number of beds available. Portable cribs not allowed in rental units.
- Your reservation includes one RV or one tent per site. Additional tent per reservation is $10.00. No more than 2 total tents or one RV and one tent per site are allowed. The extra tent is for people within the same household. Separate families must get their own site.
- Any vandalism caused by campers or their registered guest will result in immediate eviction. Parents/Legal Guardians are responsible for the conduct of their children. Children shall not loiter in the store or restrooms.
- Restrooms are for personal cleanliness only. No laundry or dishwashing. Please limit shower time & leave restroom neat and clean.
- Drug use or intoxication is not permitted. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in any of the common areas. Example: Lake, Pool, Dodge Ball Court, Rec. Building, etc.
- Firearms, BB guns, ‘Airsoft guns’, paintball guns, bow & arrows, slingshots and fireworks are strictly prohibited.
- Trash shall be tied in plastic bags & placed in trash dumpsters.
- Damage to trees, wildlife or any other camp property will be just cause for eviction & damages must be paid. No chainsaws.
Water (Beaches, Piers and Pool)
- All lake beaches & piers are private property. Please stay within Twin Mills boundaries.
- Swimming is at your own risk in lake and pool. There is no Lifeguard on duty.
- An adult must accompany minor children at the pool and lake at all times.
- Lake hours for swimming are 8:00 a.m. until dark. NO SWIMMING AFTER DARK. Rock throwing, running on piers or horseplay will not be tolerated.
- Boat launch hours: 6:00 a.m until dark. Speed limit on Lake is 10mph. No boats, canoes or dogs inside the swim area at the lake.
- Please obey posted pool rules and hours. Please obey posted fishing pond rules.
- No pets or golf carts on beach or in swim area.
Guest of Campers
- All guests must be registered at the office. Guest passes may be purchased prior to guest arrival if camper wishes to pay the guest fee. Campers and their guests’vehicles shall be parked in designated parking areas nearest to the camper’s site. All vehicles not registered will be towed at owner’s expense. Automatic eviction of camper and guests, if you are caught letting guests in or passing gate keys. No refunds will be given.
- Pets are welcome with breed restrictions. We do not allow pit bulls or Rottweilers. Pets are not allowed on other camper’s sites, in restrooms, recreation hall, in swim area or on the beach. They must be kept on a leash at all times. Pets should never be left unattended. No leash may be fastened to trees or shrubs (chain stakes are available at the store). Droppings must be cleaned up and disposed of in plastic bags. Please be respectful and do not walk your dogs on others’ campsites. Do not allow pets to dig holes. All dog owners should have vaccinations records and/or insurance if asked by management. Visitors of guest are not allowed to bring pets. Dogs that are creating a disturbance, being a nuisance, or pet owners not following rules will be asked to take their pets home.
- Drivers must be 21 years of age and have a valid driver’s license or state ID. Golf cart must have current Certificate of Insurance on file in the office and fees paid. Office will issue a sticker to affix on the front of the cart. No Alcohol on Golf Carts! Contact office for important information regarding the use of your personal golf cart on Twin Mills Property
If you must cancel your reservation our cancellation policy is as follows. Consideration is given to special circumstances and management discretion. There are no refunds given due to early departure:
- 14 days or more prior to arrival: refund minus a $25 service fee.
- 13 days notice or less:* no refund/no rain check.
The interpretation of these rules and any amendments to the rules is at the discretion of Twin Mills Management.